Macomb county divorce lawyer
At The Law Offices of Lorrie J. Zahodnic, P.C., our Macomb County divorce attorney develops strategies and tactics based on the unique needs and concerns of each individual client. Our goal is to help you navigate the justice system smoothly and support you through the entirety of our relationship until you can stand on your own once again. Crafting an original plan for your specific goals and best interests with a lawyer can provide you the opportunities to build for long-term success.
Clinton Township Estate Planning Attorney
Attorney Zahodnic’s more than 25 years of legal experience in Michigan have been focused on developing the counseling, investigative, negotiating and litigating skills that can be most advantageous to our clients. Her focus on related legal areas allows us to consult with and represent our clients making life decisions. Our emphasis on personalized service is an integral aspect of building lasting relationships with each client.
Our Areas of Practice
We are experienced in and regularly handle all family law matters, estate planning and Social Security Disability cases using legal tools such as mediation, negotiation and litigation when absolutely necessary. We dedicate our services to understanding the needs and intentions of your family in all areas:
- Family law — including prenuptials and postnuptial agreements, juvenile delinquency, personal protection orders, paternity, adoption, domestic violence, divorce, child custody, child/spousal support, unmarried couples with children and appellate work
- Divorce — including property division, spousal support, out-of-state modification, enforcement, separation, annulment and military divorce
- Child custody — including parenting time or visitation, parental neglect, grandparents’ rights, stepparents’ rights, and legal and physical custody
- Child support — including relocation, post-judgment motions and enforcements, and prenuptial concerns
- Property division — including bank accounts, retirement savings, pensions, personal property, real estate, vehicles and other items specific to your situation
- Order modifications — including modifications to custody orders, alimony/spousal support payments, visitation rights and child support orders
- Non-traditional unions — including adoption, paternity, domestic partnership reciprocity and co-habitation issues
- Wills and trusts — covering and resolving all issues, including concerns with prenuptials and postnuptials
- Probate litigation — including will and trust contests, conservatorship and guardianship disputes, property distribution disputes and all other estate administration issues
- Estate planning — including estate administration, conservatorship, guardianship, power of attorney, advanced directives, property distribution and business asset distribution
- Social Security Disability — including Supplemental Security Income (SSI), and related estate, trust, medical, divorce and spousal support issues
Contact Our Sterling Heights Lawyer and Schedule a Consultation
Attorney Lorrie Zahodnic is available to meet with you to discuss the facts and particulars of your situation Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., and for other appointments by request. Call us today at 586-630-5035 or toll free at 877-409-2312.
You may also contact our firm online — Yes, I would like to schedule my free phone consultation with attorney Zahodnic.