Lorrie J. Zahodnic
ATTORNEY AT LAW
Attorney Lorrie J. Zahodnic has been practicing law in Michigan since 1988. She is an experienced Macomb County litigator and negotiator who develops creative strategies and investigates the nuances and subtleties of each case thoroughly.
Before becoming an attorney, she was a registered nurse in a hospital's intensive care unit (ICU) and a Wayne State University nursing instructor.; to this day, she remains a Registered Nurse. Her medical background combined with her legal knowledge allows her to tap the resources of medical professionals and advise clients as people rather than case numbers.
Ms. Zahodnic's communication skills and compassionate counsel provide each of the clients of The Law Offices Lorrie J. Zahodnic, P.C., with comprehensive understanding of his or her legal matters and the emotional stability to strive for favorable resolutions confidently.
Ms. Zahodnic is a former associate lawyer of personal injury, medical malpractice and divorce cases, where her prudent and aggressive litigation abilities were developed. As she focused her interest and her Clinton Township practice on family law, civil litigation and related areas, Ms. Zahodnic has emphasized and allowed her clients greater access to her strengths as a rational, empathetic and knowledgeable legal counsel.
Ms. Zahodnic is a proud member of the character and fitness committee for the Michigan State Bar Association. Her opinions have been published in the court of appeals.
- Michigan State University College of Law, East Lansing, Michigan
- Michigan State University
- Wayne State University
- B.S.N. - 1981
- Family Law
- Child Custody Modification
- Child Support
- Property Division
- Estate Planning
- Trust Law
- Criminal/Traffic Law
- Real Estate
- Education Law
- Social Security Disability (SSDI)
- Construction Law
- Personal Injury
- General Litigation
- Michigan, 1988
Fraternities or Sororities
- Sigma Theta Tau
- Macomb County Bar Association, Member
- Oakland County Bar Association, Member
- State Bar of Michigan, Member
- Michigan Trial Lawyers Association, Macomb Chapter, Treasurer, 1992
- Michigan Trial Lawyers Association, Macomb Chapter, Secretary, 1993
- Michigan Trial Lawyers Association, Macomb Chapter, Vice-President, 1994
- Parent-Professional Advisory Council, Director-Neurology, 1991
- Member of the Macomb County Bar Foundation
Certified Legal Specialties
- Certificates in Family and Probate Law